Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Lumowell Prime Video Workout

 Today, Maryella and I checked out a video that is included in our Amazon Prime membership: Lose Weight Tone Your Body Beginners by Lumowell.  It is about 30 minutes and includes a warm-up and cool-down.  

We were surprised to find that it is a computer-generated image of a woman that is used to guide the exercises.  Maryella took a little longer but she did at one point ask why she isn't blinking her eyes! 😂😁

There is a woman's voice who guides your exercises and I found it to be fairly pleasant or at least didn't annoy me.  The computer image could use to be a bit more real body-friendly as she is busty, lanky, and leggy.  Otherwise, the image worked well.  They provide a modifier to the exercises which I used about 30% of the time.  They also have an image that pops up off and on that shows the muscle groups being used for that particular exercise.  Overall, it was a good program and we enjoyed it as much as a person who doesn't enjoy exercise can enjoy it.  I was able to complete the whole 30-minute video and can tell I got good exercise in my legs especially.  In my opinion, it's a winner and will definitely be a part of my rotation.  Tomorrow, I'm going to my favorite yoga studio to enjoy some Zen Yoga and easy stretches.




🕊 Peace 🕊

No comments:

Post a Comment