Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Losing It - Kegels

I can tell you of one of the ways I lose-it but hate to admit is incontinence.  Kids, age, weight, all sorts of reasons have led to leaking.  If advertisements are an indication of truth so are a lot of women.  So, I'll share with you my recent find that is helping and it fits my fast-moving, working-mom lifestyle.  It is an app called Kegel Exercises made by Amila.  It is a progressively harder (although it's not hard at all) app for strengthening your pelvic floor.  You have to dedicate about 2 minutes of your day to this simple app and you have done some good self-care.  I use android and found it on Google Apps.  I'm not sure about Apple but I imagine there is something similar.  Check it out. 


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amila.kegel



🕊Peace🕊



No comments:

Post a Comment